Monday, April 18, 2005

Here I am!

im sooo far...
I really don't know how this is going to fit on me, it seems kind of tiny, but alot of people have said they knittied it too big. So I'm hoping I guess. When I CO I didn't even know where I was starting it. The top? The bottom? Where is everything!? But it seems to be coming togetehr nicely.

pucker!
(ooo my pretty stitch markers)
Here are the m1 increases on the sleeve sections. I ended up with a little bit of an eyelet almost, but the puckering of the sleeves sort of covers it up well. I really dig the puckery sleeves... I hope its amaing when I'm done. I don't know what I'm going to use for the edging, I'm actually thinking about using orange. I have a ton of bright orange yarn. Dinosaury? Maybe... we'll see!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's really cute! It'll look cool with orange spikes, I reckon...Your increases look great, too! I was gonna do mine like the pattern sasy, but was scared of how it would turn out...If I knit another that's definetly the way to go :D I love that colour!!

April 18, 2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Orange spikes will be really cute! I like that color green.

April 19, 2005 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home