Saturday, April 09, 2005

The MiniSweater/Boobholder Knit Along

Yay! Finally, tis here!
Alright, so, lets get started. This is a knit-a-long blog for those who are currently (or those who will be in the near future) knitting Stephanie Japel's Minisweater. It's a cute little pattern, and doesn't get boring, like some do :D
If you would like to join...Let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how to invite you to this blog. I'll be ok, I'll work it out :P
You can contact me at : noirlutin(AT)hotmail(DOT)com or my blog or just leave a comment here :)
So yeah, that's about it. We'll get a button happening soon, too. I've got to head out now, so I'll get around to that. Anyone want to donate one? Alll are welcome!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never done a knit-along before but i'm thinking that now is a great time to start because i love this pattern something serious. i'm leigh (grrleighknits.typepad.com). add me please?

April 11, 2005 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ashiko. I know you from the Knittyboard. I would like to join this knit along too. Is it a problem if I've already started on my minisweater? And also I don't have a blog, but my email address is frenziekat22[at]yahoo[dot]com.

-Kat aka Ir8one

April 13, 2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Since I was already contemplating which yarn to use on this pattern, I'd love to join the KAL.

Blog: knittoknow.neuschwander.org

Email: Courtney@neuschwander.org

April 15, 2005 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I started the mini sweater last week and just found this KAL. I'd love to join, I don't have a blog but my info is as follows:
Monica Lopez
Email: lopezmoni@hotmail.com
Thanks for starting this great KAL.

April 19, 2005 7:56 AM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

Hi! I want to join, please! I sent you an email, but maybe you didn't receive it.
Thanks!

May 14, 2005 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a complete blogger noob...so how do I post a new thread? I don't use blogger...

June 14, 2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'd love to join! I think I'm starting this tomorrow :)

June 21, 2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'd love to join this knit along as well. I haven't started my sweater yet but I'm itching to do so. Would you add me to the list? lolly_de@gmx.de
www.thegivingflower.de.vu
Thanks

July 10, 2005 4:26 AM  
Blogger Katharine said...

I'd like to join too.
maansloep at yahoo.com

July 13, 2005 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to join too!
miaouss2003 at caramail.com

December 03, 2005 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home