Monday, April 11, 2005

Chunks of Yarn.

So, here's my "progress".

I got that far. Then decided that I was gonna run out of yarn (I'm using a leftover cone from my first ever sweater). So, I ripped it right out, and pondered for a while. Then pulled out some of Katia's "Mississippi", which I absolutely looove, and decided to use that for the arms.

Using a different yarn for the sleeves is only something I'd reccomend if you've got a good amount of separate balls of yarn (try 5). I just randomly wound up my own. Bad idea.
To help me cut down on current projects, I've got three shoeboxes. One per project at a time. Want to start something new? Bad luck, you'll have to motivate yourself and finish soemthing else first. It works.
But yeah. This is what my Boobholder Box looks like.

This is the stuff of nightmares. All my chunks of yarn (they used to kind of look a little like balls of yarn. Now they are just knots. Lots.) have just mashed together. It takes like, ten minutes to get one row done, if I'm lucky. :'(
Ah well. It's gonna look so cute though :D
Anyone else got some progress pictures happening yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! What a good idea!

April 11, 2005 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ashik0. I was looking for yarn related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

December 02, 2005 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home