Sunday, May 01, 2005

MammouthSweater

After a cyber kick in the pants from someone on the Knitty Board, I decided to move backwards with the Mini Sweater -- in the name of moving forward. Ripping projects has been a theme of late in LumayLand, so this should not have required a moment's thought.
This, however, requires several long moments of thought:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It definately fits better than before...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BUT...

I think it does nothing whatsoever to flatter my figure. I am going to set this aside for the summer. I will come back to it in September, when the weather and my weight are more condusive to the woolie mammouth.
Ladies, consider my MiniSweater complete.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great :D Good thing you ripped it, I reckon! Lang Tosca..I'll remember that name, the yarn looks mighty cool! I reckon like you, that I'm just gonna leave mine alone for now, adn perhaps come back to it another day. I've kind of lost the... the thing that makes you continue on a particular project. Do you know why it was so big the first time around?

May 02, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Your sweater looks really pretty since you remade it. Maybe if you set it aside for a little while to let the frustration subside, you might end up liking it... I hate that feeling of disappointment with a project, but sometimes I end up liking things that turned out differently than I expected after I have a little time to adjust.
Then again, sometimes you just have to rip it out if you hate it.

May 03, 2005 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home