Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Here's my version


My not-so-MiniSweater

I used 2 1/4 balls of Cottonease in Sugarplum and size 9 Denice Interchangeable needles. I also changed the border to moss stitch and added a few inches of lace below the button band. I really love how it came out! I'll be wearing this sucker all summer long. I finished a black one a few weeks ago, you can see it here. Thanks for letting me share! I've enjoyed seeing everyone's version of this great pattern.

Tami
blueroseknits

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I really like your addition!

May 12, 2005 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really beautiful. nice work.

May 13, 2005 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you did a great job, that turned out beautiful!
can you share the lace pattern with us? would love to try to make that on the body as well, thanks!

May 13, 2005 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lace pattern is called Feather and Fan, I got the pattern here- http://wendyknits.net/knit/feather.htm. I adjusted the number of stitches on my needle to be a multiple of 18 plus two knit stitches on each end. Hope that makes sense!

May 13, 2005 3:35 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great job on a creative adaptation. I really love the lacework. It's beautiful!

May 13, 2005 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great! i love how we each can revise the pattern to our liking! i will have to make another one w/ an addition like yours, but not exactly the same stitch pattern. :) thanks for the great idea

May 28, 2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home