Saturday, June 11, 2005

row 15

Apologies if this has already been asked, but what exactly is meant by this:

work increase row as normal, but increase five stitches evenly over both sleeve sections.

Ok, so I need to do five increases in the sleeve sections, right. But the type of increase I have been doing (KLL and KRL) wouldn't really work in the middle of the fabric. So, do I just count my stitches and do a different type over the sleeve sections?
Also, on the sleeves-- they are knit flat, then seamed? Am I reading that correctly?
Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I counted the # of stitches in the sleeve section and worked out where to do increases evenly. I continued with the M1 -- lifting the bar between the stitches.

Yes, the sleeves are worked flat and seamed.

June 12, 2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

thanks Gina!

June 14, 2005 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home