Thursday, June 02, 2005

1st post on my Minisweater

Hi! This is actually my first post here, although I've been part of this KAL for a little while now. I'm making my Minisweater out of Arucania Nature Cotton in a medium cornflower blue, so I can wear it all through the summer.

I'm almost embarassed to say it, but I'm pretty far along! I finished the raglan increases and am working on the body right now. I felt like the increases took forever, so I'm glad they're done. Everything is going smoothly, except I'm begining to notice that the skein of yarn I just finished looks kindof stripy compared to the other two skeins I'm using. It's subtle in some light, and glaringly obvious in others, so I'm not sure if I want to actually do anything about it. I might just be lazy and finish it anyway.

EDIT: You can see a picture of my progress on my blog. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

i would be lazy. the final result may be very interesting. nature cotton and nature wool have that slight variegated look to them. it's very subtle and very nice.

June 03, 2005 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home