Monday, May 16, 2005

My minisweater! Wore it out tonight and got many comments, all kind. It's the funniest looking thing I've ever knit and kind of my favorite. I love all of these green yarns and now they're together forever! This was a scrap-buster but I STILL have scraps so I think I'll make this lovely scrap shawl featured in Interweave, or a memories capelet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I did do the spikes, but only on the neck and they need a blocking to be more pointed. I did a crochet edge on the sleeves to make a teensy ruffle. I love crochet edges!


I'll definitely be using this pattern again, it is flattering and fun, and so very versitile. Everyone is making such lovely versions, and none of them are the same!

<3

Cirilia

8 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I just love the color combinations. The crochet edging adds a lovely touch. Great job!

May 16, 2005 11:22 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Great job! And a very cute picture as well!

May 17, 2005 3:11 AM  
Blogger LisaB said...

I love the colors in your version! Excellent job!

May 17, 2005 3:32 AM  
Blogger etryer said...

1000's Free Live Web Cams adult friends adult live webcam chat Live web cams! Chat now!

May 17, 2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Your sweater is AWESOME! I love all the different shades of green. It's just lovely. Great work :)

May 18, 2005 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Monique said...

:D I love it! The colours look great, and it's a gorgeous picture, you look great!

May 20, 2005 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. Stumbled upon this mini-along. I was knitting this mini-sweater but I got lost (I'm still learning) Hope you can help out with my questions.. Is the pattern working upwards or downwards? And which part is supposed to be the sleeves? (there are 5 sections but I'm not sure if its the 1st and 5th section, or the 2nd and 4th section) Thanx~ Btw, your minisweater looks great! =D


Murih

May 29, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

super cute!! It really looks great on you!

May 29, 2005 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home