Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mini-sweater a-blockin'

DSCF0062

Here is my finished minisweater. I think I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'll have to wait until it is completely blocked and ready before I weigh in with my final thoughts. However, it was a lot of fun to knit. A lot of fun, that is, until I had to start ripping out bound-off sections and re-knitting (this happened on the botton hem and on both sleeves.) Hopefully it was worth it, though. I also had to make an actual button hole (my very first!) because a yo buttonhole would not have accomodated my button. I will post a modeling pic as soon as the blocking is done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Very nice job. I love the stripes.

May 03, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Those stripes are just adorable! The button is also very cool. Great job.

May 03, 2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger wizkid said...

I heart stripes.

May 04, 2005 1:15 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Looks great! The stripes are fab!

May 04, 2005 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home