Friday, April 15, 2005

Stegosaurus Update

Hey Ladies.

The spikes are edged in single crochet, and they are Noro Cash Iroha and Lamb's Pride

Click here for image.

Beyond that it's

Manos
Kool-Aid
Noro Cash Iroha
Lion's Brand Jiffy
Dale of Norway Sisik
Lamb's Pride worsted
Kool-Aid
Manos
Noro
Dale
Lamb's...



No more spikes for me, I wrote more about it on my site, I'm in a rush now to get out of the office, so this is the best I can do.

I am interviewing at WEBS (www.yarn.com) tomorrow, which would be a complete dream job. Fingers (and needles) crossed!

<3
Cirilia

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mo said...

Sorry Cirilia, I had to replace the image with a link because it was too big to fit in the layers of the blog!
It looks great, though!

April 15, 2005 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Cirilia said...

Oh hey, THANK YOU! I am no good at Blogging, and was in such a rush, I didn't take the time to figure out how to resize or anything...thanks a lot, when I post others, I'll learn.

April 15, 2005 9:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Looking good! I like the mix of green! Good luck on the interview.

April 15, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger wizkid said...

I love your greens!

April 16, 2005 1:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Your sweater is beautiful. I love the color combination an the spikey neckline!

April 16, 2005 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

May 30, 2010 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home