Monday, April 11, 2005

Miniature Stegosaurous

Hi, everyone! I'm a huge Stephanie Japel fan and this pattern was next in my list...I was trying to be good and finish up my winter sweaters before diving in, but this knit-along came along at just the right time. I've never joined a knit-along before, but I'm thinking this will work the same way exercising at the gym does, and that the mild peer-pressure will curtail any laziness.

I am currently working the increase rows, I'm around Row 14. I'm using a lot of different yanrs, all of them green leftovers from other projects. I am planning to knit the spikes, and I'm really hoping that my sweater will end up looking dino-esque.

Some of the yarns:

-Noro Cash Iroha in olive green
-Lamb's Pride in lime green
-Dale of Norway in a tweedy army green
-Manos del Uraguay in hunter green
-Lion's Brand in grass green
-Some Kool-Aid dyed Lamb's Pride in acid green


Clearly, I love green. Pictures soon, and if anyone has questions about this pattern, there is an amazing thread/psuedo-knit-along at www.craftster.org/forum.

Cirilia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mo said...

Oh wow, Cirilia! That sounds so cute! Are you gonna have mass chunky stripes, or a ever changing rows? Random or with a mthod to the madness? Pictures!!!

April 11, 2005 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Leigh said...

It's my first knit-along too. Good to know I'm not the only one. Can't wait to see how all those colors look!

April 11, 2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

April 11, 2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home